Have you applied for the Orange Corners Incubation program? If you haven’t applied for the 2021 Orange Corners Incubation Program, this is aimed to help young entrepreneurs in Lagos.
In recent times, Lagos has been the nurturing ground of Africa’s biggest startups including Interswitch, Paystack, Andela, Jumia, and Kobo360 among others.
With this, it’s no news that Lagos is becoming a place for startups to launch and grow while expanding to accommodate a rising number of new innovations which is hoped to soar even more.
To support this inevitable growth Orange Corners Nigeria has opened applications for its 2021 incubation program for Lagos-based, young business owners and tech startups.
About Orange Corners Incubation Program
Orange Corners focuses on entrepreneurs creating innovative and sustainable solutions to challenges in their respective communities as well as and contributing to Sustainable Development Goals.
Orange Corners incubation program is an initiative of the Kingdom of The Netherlands that supports young entrepreneurs in Africa and the Middle East, providing them with the needed funding, training, mentorship, network, and resources to start and grow scalable businesses.
It aims to equip them with skills, access to the market, and other opportunities needed to scale.
By partnering with various local, Dutch, and international companies, governments, universities, and other organizations, Orange Corners is able to effectively promote and strengthen the youths so they can grow to become successful entrepreneurs.
Benefits of participation
- Funding for prototype development & testing
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Enterprise Management Training
- Mentorship & Coaching
Criteria to be eligible:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneur from Lagos
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
- Have a validated innovative business concept, less than 2 years old.
- Your product or service must address a local challenge in Nigeria.
- It must be in line with UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Areas of selection
- Clarity of Market
- Competence of the entrepreneur/team
- Feasibility of business idea
- Social Impact
- Sustainability & Scalability of the business idea
You can apply here for the 3rd cohort which begins in February 2021. Applications close on Tuesday, January 26, 2021.